- Granada is one of the most beautiful cities in the planet and the possibility of visiting it and The Alhambra Palace is a must during your trip to Marbella and Costa del Sol. We strongly recommend you visit the Alhambra, The Generalife Gardens and Nasrid Palaces together with one of our Multilingual Official Tourist Guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage.
If you travel to The Alhambra, we suggest you also enjoy Granada’s streets, a walk around the Albaicín neighborhood and visiting the Cathedral and the Jewish area around Sacromonte.
Regarding lunch, do not miss a tapas tour. In Granada, one can eat really well spending little money. Tapas are for free when ordering a drink at a bar (try local beer Alhambra 1925!). It is possible to eat really well after stopping at 3 or 4 different bars. After lunch, try morish tea in any of the tea shops of Elvira Street.
Do not forget to bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
What to eat?
we recommend trying snails. If you do not get it as a tapa, ask for a whole or half portion in any restaurant. You will not regret, they are delicious!. Piononos de Santa Fe is the official Grenadin dessert and Spanish omelette, meat with tomato sauce, oxtail and tasty fish (that arrives fresh from the Tropical Coast everyday) are also musts.
What to buy?
Granada is kind of a hippy city. It is always nice to buy goods from street artists: earrings, bracelets and other leather or silver creations.
Also, In the jewish area, next to the Cathedral, you will find a thousand souvenirs inspired in all the civilizations that once lived Granada: Ceramic, spices, tea, leather...
• SEMI-PRIVATE DAYTRIP TO GRANADA AND THE ALHAMBRA FROM COSTA DEL SOL•
• Authorised travel agent. Immediate order confirmation •
• Official tickets to Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces guaranteed •
• Guided visits included: Alhambra and Albaicin area •
• Free time in Granada city centre •